Residence Life Advisor (RLA) Selection Timeline for 2022-2023 School Year
October 4, 2021 – December 1, 2021: Interest Sessions
- Monday Oct 4: Union 332 - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday Oct 5: Bruce Hall - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday Oct 6: Rawlins Hall - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday Oct 12: Union 382 - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday Oct 13: West Hall - 10:00 AM
- Thursday Oct 14: Rawlins Hall - 5:00 PM
- Monday Oct 18: West Hall - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday Oct 19: Union 382 - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday Oct 20: Crumley Hall - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday Oct 26: Victory Hall - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday Oct 27: Union 332 - 10:00 AM
- Thursday Oct 28: Honors Hall - 6:00 PM
- Monday Nov 1 - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday Nov 2 - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday Nov 3 - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday Nov 9 - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday Nov 10 - 10:00 AM
- Thursday Nov 11 - 4:00 PM
- Monday Nov 15 - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday Nov 16 - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday Nov 17 - 11:00 AM
- Monday Nov 22 - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday Nov 23 - 2:00 PM
- Monday Nov 29 - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday Nov 30 - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday Dec 1 - 10:00 AM
December 3, 2021 at 12 PM: RLA Application Open
December 17, 2021 at 12 PM: RLA Application Deadline
February 25, 2021: RLA Notification Day
March 11, 2022 at 10 AM to 12 PM: Orientation and Meet & Greet
RLA Application FAQ
- How do I apply?
- Do I need references?
- What do I need to apply?
- What happens after I apply?
- How many positions are being filled?
- What are the benefits of being a RLA?
- I didn't get hired for a position. Is there still a chance one will hire me?
- How do I best prepare to be hired?
- My question was not answered.
How do I apply?
To complete a RLA application (for Resident Assistant, Housing Ambassador, or Facility Assistant positions) for the 2022-2023 school year selection process you must attend one informational session and complete the application by December 17, 2021
What do I need to apply?
A complete application includes completing the entire online RLA Application on this website
What happens after I apply?
After you turn in your completed application, the RLA Selection committee will review your application to make sure you are qualified and have all the necessary paperwork before you continue to the selection process. You will be notified via email if you pass the selection process.
How many positions are being filled?
The number of open RLA positions varies by year.
What are the benefits of being a RLA?
Room Provided-Valued at an average of $6,185 (9 month academic year), Private as available, and roommate expected, minimum of 2 weeks but could be longer.
Meal plan provided valued at $4,016 7-day value plan including $400 Flex dollars.
Receive a stipend of $300 per month with the opportunity to work desk shifts as needed for up to 10 hours a week at an hourly rate ($9/hr)
I didn't get hired for a position. Is there still a chance someone will call me?
Yes, there is a possibility you can still be offered a position after the initial RLA recruitment process has ended. We will have an alternate list that we will pull from to fill open positions. You will notified if you are on the alternate list at the s AMe time positions offers go out.
How do I best prepare to be hired?
Getting involved in your hall by participating in hall progr AMs, helping out your Hall Association, or taking opportunities to gain leadership experience and involvement in other c AMpus organizations can help prepare you for an RLA position.
Will I have a roommate:
Yes you could start the year with a roommate
My question was not answered.
If your question was not answered, please feel free to e-mail Talent Management at: email@example.com