Located on the corner of Maple Street and Avenue C, Maple is one of UNT’s primarily freshmen residence halls.
Maple offers primarily double occupancy rooms as well as some triple occupancy rooms. One of UNT Housing's Living Learning Communities is housed within Maple Hall.
Mean Greens Café, the only 100% vegan dining option on campus, is adjacent to the rear of Maple Hall. Mean Greens features an all vegan menu, not just for vegans but for all who seek to eat a balanced diet that offers a host of health benefits.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Double and triple occupancy rooms available
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- On-site cafeteria focused on healthy eating- Mean Greens Café
3D Room Floor Plans
Double Occupancy Suite
Triple Occupancy Room