Located on the corner of Maple Street and Avenue C, Clark is one of UNT’s freshmen residence halls offering primarily double rooms with a handful of triple spaces. Clark Hall is the home for the Engineering Living Learning Community.
With the adjacent Clark Park, Clark is a popular area for residents to socialize and hang out.
Why we love this hall!
- Double and triple occupancy rooms available
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Centralized laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- Located near Gateway Center and Coliseum
3D Room Floor Plan View
Double Occupancy Suite
Triple Occupancy Suite
View the Clark Hall Video Tour