Located on the corner of Chestnut Street and Avenue C, Bruce is arguably the most character-rich hall within Housing. A hall that houses residents of all classifications and majors, the only thing traditional about Bruce is its architecture. Built in 1946, Bruce is the oldest residence hall on-campus and boasts a history that includes a handful of famous ex-residents, such as Norah Jones and Don Henley.
Why we love this hall!
- Double occupancy rooms with community bath
- Twelve climate and sound controlled music practice rooms
- Concert hall for performances and events
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- Ceiling fans in resident rooms
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- On-site cafeteria - Bruce Cafeteria
Room Floor Plan