Located on the corner of Chestnut Street and Avenue C, Bruce Hall is the most centrally located residence hall on campus. A freshman residence hall that houses students of all majors, the community of Bruclelings has a strong creative tradition. Built in 1946, Bruce is the oldest residence hall still used for housing students on-campus and boasts a history that includes a handful of famous ex-residents, such as Norah Jones.
Why we love this hall!
- Double occupancy rooms with community bath
- Twelve climate and sound controlled music practice rooms
- Concert hall for performances and events
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- Ceiling fans in resident rooms
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- On-site dining hall - Bruceteria
Room Floor Plan