Victory Hall is located across I-35E from the UNT main campus on South Bonnie Brae, adjacent to Apogee Stadium. Victory offers a mix of single occupancy rooms to upperclassmen and double occupancy rooms to freshmen. Victory also houses several of the UNT varsity sports teams.
Victory shares acreage with Champs Café; Apogee Stadium, the Athletic Center, and Mean Green Village, which consists of the Athletic Academic Center, the Mean Green softball stadium and the Warranch Tennis Complex.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Single occupancy and double occupancy rooms available
- Huge lobby
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Media Room
- Seminar Room
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Kitchenette for student use
- Centralized laundry room
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- On-site dining hall - Champs
- Located next to Apogee Stadium provides easy access to games/events
- Dedicated “Eagle Point” bus route to connect residents to main campus
(private room type pictured)
3D Room Floor Plan View
Double Occupancy Suite
Single Occupancy Suite
View the Victory Hall Video Tour