Kerr Hall is located on Maple Street and predominantly houses freshmen. Kerr is UNT’s largest residence hall with over 900 residents.
Offering mostly double occupancy rooms with a few triples, Kerr is home to 3 Living Learning communities the provide opportunity to live in specialized groups that share majors or common interests.
A major hub on campus, Kerr Hall is a bustling, energetic environment with residents socializing in the lobby or studying in groups.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Double and triple occupancy rooms available
- Outdoor basketball court
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Central laundry room and laundry facilities on each floor
- Wireless internet available building-wide
- Study rooms, TV lounges, and art studio
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- Across the street from Eagle Landing dining hall
- Close proximity to the Union and Willis Library
Room Floor Plan 3D views
Double Occupancy Suite
Double and Triple Occupancy Room Suite
View the Kerr Hall Video Tour