Kerr Hall is located on Maple Street and is the eastern-most residence hall on campus. Predominantly housing freshmen, Kerr is UNT’s largest residence hall with nearly 1000 residents.
Offering double rooms and a few triples, Kerr is home to 4 Living Learning communities. Kerr residents have the chance to live in specialized groups that share majors or common interests. A major hub on campus, Kerr is a bustling, energetic environment with residents socializing in the lobby, grabbing a bite in Kerr Cafe or studying in groups.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Double and triple occupancy rooms available
- Outdoor basketball court
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Kitchenette for student use
- Wireless internet available building-wide
- Study rooms, TV lounges, and art studio
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- On-site dining - Kerr Dining Hall
- Close proximity to the Union and Willis Library
Room Floor Plans