The Department of Housing & Residence Life provides high-quality service and transformative experiences that further the vision of the University of North Texas.
To be a world-class housing and residence life program.
Housing and Residence Life develops the skills of residents to live responsibly in a diverse community. Responsibility in our residents is defined as the ability to manage conflict and time, the development of personal values, and to respect and communicate with other residents.
- Housing and Residence Life staff collaborate to create a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment that promotes student success and sense of belonging.
- Housing and Residence Life staff make fiscal decisions with integrity that maintain and advance the mission of the department.
- Housing and Residence Life staff develops and implements systems and processes that provide maximum value.
- Housing and Residence Life staff and students are provided leadership and growth opportunities.
- Collaboration: Utilize team work and multiple perspectives in decision making processes.
- Diversity: Understand, respect, and celebrate differences.
- Inclusion: Every individual is acknowledged and affirmed.
- Integrity: Implement honest, equitable, and consistent practices.
- Learning: Develop knowledge and awareness to improve.
- Sense of Belonging: Facilitate connections within our community
- Stewardship: Plan and manage resources responsibly.