MOVE IN ESSENTIALS:
You may not need everything on this list, but please look over it and use it as a helpful guideline.
- UNT Student ID
- Textbooks (check your My UNT to find out which ones you need!)
- Computer/laptop/tablet Flash drive(s)
- Academic supplies
- Bike and bike lock
- Reusable water bottle
FOR YOUR ROOM:
- Mattress pad, mattress protector Bedding for Twin XL (sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets)
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Clothes hangers Laundry hamper
- Laundry supplies
- Cleaning supplies for use in your room
- Toiletries Shower caddy
- Desk lamp
- Alarm clock
- Mini fridge*
- Small appliances (microwave, coffee pot)*
- Power strip with surge protector*
- Decorations (please use removable adhesives such as Command products)*
- Toilet paper and paper towels
KEEP IN MIND:
- Contact your roommate to avoid duplicate items.
- If you are traveling a far distance, consider purchasing some items after you arrive in Denton.
- If you plan on visiting home throughout the year, consider packing seasonal items and switching them out as needed.
- Students have printing credit available to use with printers located across campus.
- Laundry machines are free to use in all of the residence halls on campus.
- Candles/Wax Warmers
- Extension cords or power strips without surge protectors
- *Lamps (halogen lamps, string lights that are not LED and battery operated)
- *Appliances with exposed heating elements (toaster, hot plate, camping stoves)
- *Explosives/flammable items
*Please refer to the housing handbook for more details