Located on the corner of Highland Street and Avenue C, Crumley hall is one of UNT’s residence halls that primarily serves freshmen. Due to Crumley’s smaller size, it cultivates a close-knit community. Approximately, sixty percent of Crumley Hall is devoted to engineering students, and Crumley is the home for the Engineering Living Learning Community. Crumley’s proximity to core of campus - Onstead Promenade and Willis Library - makes it very attractive.
Why we love this hall!
- Double occupancy rooms available with a mix of both suite and community bathroom style
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Pool table
- TV room and kitchenette for public use
- Centralized laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grill
- Close proximity to Willis Library and Union
Room Floor Plans