Mozart Square is located at the main entrance of the University of North Texas, on the corner of North Texas Boulevard and Eagle Drive. Mozart Square offers private single occupancy to upperclassmen residents and a double room option for freshmen.
Mozart is home to UNT’s men’s and women’s basketball teams and women's soccer. Each room is equipped with individual heating and air conditioning controls for added comfort.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Offers a mix of room types to both freshmen and upperclassmen
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities and study rooms
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
(private single occupancy room type pictured)
Room Floor Plans