Located at the intersection of North Texas Boulevard and Chestnut Street, West Hall houses mainly freshmen — men in north tower and women in south tower. West residents are known for having an abundance of hall pride.
Offering both double and triple rooms, residents at West enjoy spacious living quarters with lofted beds. The large lobby with a pool table, ping pong and TV is a popular hangout. West Hall also has an on-site dining hall.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Double occupancy and triple occupancy rooms with community bath
- Large lobby and study room
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Kitchen for student use
- Centralized laundry room
- On-site dining hall - Kitchen West
- Close proximity to Pohl Recreation Center and PEB
3D Room Floor Plan View
Double Occupancy room with community bath
Triple Occupancy room with community bath
View the West Hall Video Tour