Victory Hall is located across I-35E from the UNT main campus on South Bonnie Brae, adjacent to Apogee Stadium. Victory offers a mix of single occupancy and double occupancy room options, primarily to freshmen and several of the varsity sports teams.
Victory also shares acreage with Champs Café; Mean Green Village, which consists of the Athletic Center, the Athletic Academic Center, the Mean Green softball stadium and the Warranch Tennis Complex.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Two room type options - Single occupancy rooms and Double occupancy rooms
- Huge lobby, Media Room and Seminar Room for student use
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Kitchenette for student use
- Centralized laundry facility
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- On-site cafeteria - Champs Cafeteria
- Located next to Apogee Stadium provides easy access to games/events
- Dedicated “Eagle Point” bus route to connect residents to main campus
- Spacious parking
(single occupancy room type pictured)
Suite Floor Plans