Victory Hall is located across I-35E from the UNT main campus on South Bonnie Brae, adjacent to Apogee Stadium. Victory offers private and double room options, primarily to freshmen and several of the varsity sports teams.
Victory also shares acreage with Champs Café; Mean Green Village, which consists of the Athletic Center, the Athletic Academic Center, the Mean Green softball stadium and the Warranch Tennis Complex.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Single occupnacy and double occupncy rooms available
- Huge lobby
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Media Room
- Seminar Room
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Kitchenette for student use
- Centralized laundry room
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- On-site cafeteria - Champs Cafeteria
- Located next to Apogee Stadium provides easy access to games/events
- Dedicated “Eagle Point” bus route to connect residents to main campus
- Spacious parking
(private room type pictured)
Room Floor Plans