Designed with a Southwestern influence, Santa Fe Square is located on W. Prairie Avenue on the West side of campus. Located adjacent to Traditions Hall, the two separate buildings are collectively known as "SFT."
Santa Fe Square provides large double rooms with kitchenettes. All rooms are equipped with individual heating and air conditioning units.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout at Traditions front desk (DVD player, board games, billiards/ping pong equipment, etc.)
- TV lounge and community kitchen for public use
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Study room on second floor
- Live-in faculty member to enhance learning experiences outside of the classroom
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen