Designed with a Southwestern influence, Santa Fe Square is located on W. Prairie Avenue on the West side of campus. Located adjacent to Traditions Hall, the two separate buildings are collectively known as "SFT."
Santa Fe Square provides large double rooms with kitchenettes and is one of the buildings availalbe only to upperclassmen. Additionally, one floor of Santa Fe is home to the Sophomore Sciences REAL Community.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Individually contolled heating/air conditioning
- TV lounge and community kitchen for public use
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout at Traditions front desk (DVD player, board games, billiards/ping pong equipment, etc.)
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Study room on second floor
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen