Located on the corner of Highland Street and Avenue C, Crumley hall is one of UNT’s standard halls. Due to Crumley’s smaller size, it cultivates a close-knit community. Sixty percent of Crumley Hall is devoted to engineering students, and Crumley is the home for the STEM Living-Learning Community. Crumley’s proximity to core of campus - Onstead Promenade and Willis Library - makes it very attractive.
Why we love this hall!
- Double rooms available with in-room sinks
- A variety of bathroom styles--community and suite style
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Pool table
- TV room and kitchenette for public use
- Centralized laundry facility
- Courtyard with BBQ grill
- Close proximity to Willis Library and Union
- Housing and Dining offices conveniently located in Crumley
Suite Floor Plans