Located on the corner of Maple Street and Avenue C, Clark is one of UNT’s “standard halls” that houses mainly freshmen.
Offering primarily double rooms with a handful of triple spaces. With the adjacent Clark Park, Clark is a popular area for residents to socialize and hang out.
Why we love this hall!
- Double rooms and triple rooms available
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Centralized laundry facility
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- Locate near Gateway Center and Coliseum