Located off Avenue D on the northwest corner of campus, College Inn provides an option for year-round housing to upperclassmen and graduate students.
College Inn offers a variety of living options for residents, including double rooms, "matchbox" singles, efficiency-style rooms and one-bedroom graduate apartments. The “efficiency” rooms offer a small kitchenette are that has space for appliances. The graduate apartments are fully furnished one-bedrooms with a full kitchen and private bathroom.
See the College Inn Graduate Apartments flyer for specifics, including contact information for making availability inquiries.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Several room types offered to meet various resident needs
- Ping pong and pool tables
- Wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- Located near Pohl Rec Center
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
- Most affordable residence hall
- Open year-round
(efficiency room type pictured)
Room Floor Plans