COLLEGE INN TO CLOSE for Spring '21 Semester
After much deliberation, the University has made the decision to close the College Inn residence hall for the Spring 2021 semester.
Current Fall 2020 residents of College Inn can:
- Relocate to another available space within on-campus housing, or
- Cancel their Spring 2021 housing agreement to move off-campus
College Inn residents will be required to vacate their room at College Inn no later than:
- 5 PM on December 12, 2020 - the last day of fall semester housing
- 5 PM on January 4, 2021 - for students that sign up for Winter Break housing
Residents that choose to relocate for Spring '21 to another on-campus housing option should…
- Find information for other Housing Room Types that offer availability for Spring 2021
- Visit the College Inn front desk staff to submit a building and room type preference
- Expect a confirmation from the Assignments Office of the changed room assignment for the Spring 2021
Residents relocated to other on-campus assignments will maintain their Fall 2020 College Inn billing rate for their Spring 2021 room assignment, unless the room rate is lower than the College Inn rate.
College Inn relocations will have priority for assignment in available rooms up to the start of the Spring '21 Housing application period on November 4, 2020.
Students that opt to move off-campus should...
Visit the College Inn front desk staff to relay their decision
- Expect confirmation from the Assignments Office of the cancelled Spring 2021 housing assignment