Students have found a home in this themed community for talented musicians who seek to polish skills and prepare for musical careers. Any major from the world-renowned College of Music are among the students who band together in this community, allowing an atmosphere of inspiration to flourish.
Advantages offered include:
- Proximity to the College of Music Building
- Access to Bruce Hall’s 11 pianos and 14 practice modules
- Annual musical events hosted in Bruce Hall
- Freedom to design a unique schedule of classes in which neighbors may find each other
- Varied study groups and peer support
The Music & Jazz Living Learning Community is housed in Bruce Hall for the 2018 – 2019 academic year.