Fall 2022 Housing Profile and RoomMate Matching opens 10.13.21
The first step to living on-campus for the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 academic year becomes available to all students - incoming Fall 2022 freshmen and transfer students as well as continuing UNT students - on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
Logging in to eHousing, using the Apply for Housing link, and selecting the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 application will take students through a brief process to activate a Fall 2022 housing application profile.
There are two benefits to getting an early jump on next year’s housing application process.
- You will have already completed the first couple of steps for when the room selection process begins in early 2022.
- The active fall 2022 application profile gives you immediate access to use eHousing RoomMate Matching to look for an ideal roommate for the coming year.
Important future dates for the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 Housing Application
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - Housing application opens for New UNT students (spring 2022 high school graduates)
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022 - Housing application opens for Returning and Transfer UNT students
- Wednesday, February 9, 2021 - Roommate Group selection process starts