Assignment Queue in place for all 18/19 Housing applications
To best serve students that still need to complete a Housing application for the 2018 – 2019 academic year, we’ve transitioned the Housing application to an Assignment Queue.
What does that mean?
Students applying to live on campus for the 2018 - 2019 year that have yet to complete an application will be directed to add themselves to the Assignment Queue by completing submitting information and making their application payment.
Students will be assigned from the Assignment Queue to the remaining available space within Housing.
Some important things to note about the AQ:
- The AQ application does not allow you to specify a hall or room type preference.
- At the point you reach the top of the AQ, you will be assigned to the next space that is available for use.
- The AQ application requires full payment of the pre-payment and housing application fee in order to take your spot in line on the actual AQ.
- You won’t be assigned a number on the AQ until you make the payment to complete your application
- Students can review their position and progress on the AQ through the Assignment Queue Status link in eHousing.
- Once you complete the application, you will be able to find out where you fall in line on the AQ.
- Students that want to cancel an AQ application must contact Housing to do so.
- If you decide to secure off-campus housing, it is your responsibility to contact UNT Housing to cancel your AQ application and avoid assignment to a room assigned. Housing will discuss the refund process individually with students that wish to cancel from the AQ.