Assignment Queue CLOSED for 19/20 upperclassmen applications
As of 7/12/19, based on the number of applications already on the Assignment Queue and the limited remaining spaces in housing, we have closed the application for the 2019 - 2020 academic year to returning upperclassmen and transfer students.
Any incomplete upperclassmen Assignment Queue applications have been cancelled within our system as there was not a benefit to allow for completion of the process based on the quantity of already submitted and complete Assignment Queue applications. Notification has been sent to affected students.
We regret not being able to further accommodate upperclassmen for the year but can provide useful resources that may be helpful to take quick steps in exploring off-campus housing options.
- Off-Campus Student Services
- The website provides an active search engine for off-campus housing options and resources for exploring living off campus.
- Denton College Apartment Source - Student Living Communities
- The specific section of the website includes a gathered list of Denton student living communities that provide lease arrangements, services and amenities that meet the need of college students.
- UNT Student Money Management Center
- The office provides support to students through financial programs and coaching to navigate the application process for making your off-campus housing arrangements. You can contact or make an appointment with SMMC staff through the site.