Mozart Square is located at the main entrance of the University of North Texas, on the corner of North Texas Boulevard and Eagle Drive. Mozart Square offers semi-private and double room options to upperclassmen residents.
Mozart is home to UNT’s men’s and women’s basketball teams. Each room is equipped with individual heating and air conditioning controls for added comfort.
Why We Love This Hall!
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, billiards equipment, Wii, etc.)
- TV lounge and community kitchen for public use
- Laundry facilities and study rooms
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
(semi-private room type pictured)