Applying for Housing
Students may apply to Housing for upcoming terms, based on availablility of the application for a specific term(s), by logging in to eHousing and starting an application. Students do not have to be admitted at the time they submit an application for housing.
Before you start an application, we suggest the following:
- Take a look at the information about residence halls for a general description of the building, room types offered, and pictures of rooms and floor plans
- Consider one of our Living Learning Communities for an immersive academic and living experience
- Check out meal plan options available through Dining Services
- Consider the rates for both Housing and selected Dining plan
- Carefully review the Housing Contract
- Note that the pre-payment is required to complete the application and secure the hall and room preference selected.
Understanding this information prior to starting your application will help make the application process and the necessary decision making a bit speedier.
Housing encourages you to thoroughly review the Housing License to understand the commitment that you are making by completing an application to UNT Housing. Due to the cancelation terms and the binding nature of the License, we want all students to fully understand the agreement you will be asked to sign during the application process.